Christmas is coming!!
Please take a look at our festive December menu!
We are also offering a set menu for your Christmas get togethers which includes a sparkly cocktail, crackers and lots of little other extras to make your lunch or dinner really special - after the year we've had you deserve a treat!
As always, the well-being of our customers and staff is paramount.
Whilst we still want you to relax (whilst staying alert!) and enjoy yourselves, we ask for your cooperation in adhering to the new government rules which are obliged to follow or face fines! We know this is going to be challenging for everyone, our team and our customers, but if we all pull together we can get through this! Thank you.
From THURSDAY 24th SEPTEMBER:
* Customers may only meet and sit in groups of a maximum of 6
* Table service only
* Customers are required to wear a face covering on entering the pub and only take it off once sat at your table. All our front of house team must also wear face coverings.
* We require the name and telephone number for one person from your party either via the NHS QR code at when you enter the pub or via our booking system.
* The pub must close and all customers must be off the premises by 10pm
Please also be aware:
* The children's play area will remain closed for the time being
* If you are more than 15 minutes late for your reservation without letting us know, we will release your table.
* Your table is allocated for two hours
* If you would like to sit in the GARDEN please select this from the option box. Outside tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
* Due to limited capacity of tables inside, if the weather is bad, unfortunately we do not have room to allocate everyone an inside table, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
*If you cant seem to book online do give us a call!
Our food service times for December...
Mon-Tues: 5-8.30 - MONDAY is QUIZ NIGHT!
Wed, Thurs & Fri: 12-3 & 5-8.30