How to eat bacon and eggs two ways/ By Sadie
A lovely little read courtesy of The Independent
There’s nothing better than feeling like you’re at home, when you’re eating out. The key elements are the same – comfy seating, relaxing décor, friendly people – with the added bonus that someone cooks for you, meaning you can sit back and enjoy eating, drinking and leafing through the weekend papers.
It’s a vibe The Corner House, with the help of manager Thea, has spent a lot of time cultivating – making you feel at home, in their home...Read the full article here
- How to eat bacon and eggs two ways
- Day 318 Of My Captivity - Alethea Wiles
- Introducing Tom's Pies at The King Alf
- Corner House Musings Continued...
- Musings of the new Corner House Manager...